Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard 101 school test

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2019
I think Kingslsle should remove favorite gam stone from the test. You can choose what school you will get if you did test once. Its boring.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2019
Yes I agree. The whole quiz outcome is based off the gemstone you pick, although they can vary depending on your previous answers. However, once you realize what school each gemstone represents your basically just choosing the school you want to be rather that what you suit.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2010
I think it is more for newer players. To have a cool first time experience.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2016
I agree! I think it would make creating an account more fun if we didn't know for sre what school we would get before the test ends!

However, to some people, color is an important feature in rpg. Believe it or not, some players could decide they don't want to be in a certain school based ONLY on color, so I kind of get why the gemstone question is there.

Jonathan DawnHunter
lvl 140

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
BlazeFire Blade on Jan 8, 2021 wrote:
Yes I agree. The whole quiz outcome is based off the gemstone you pick, although they can vary depending on your previous answers. However, once you realize what school each gemstone represents your basically just choosing the school you want to be rather that what you suit.
no i chose ruby i think and got ice, and gemstone is the coolest part along with seasons and natrual disasters gemstones are really cool and they dont decide you school I completely disagree

Survivor
Dec 25, 2018
Coyle IceBalanceSt... on Jan 22, 2021 wrote:
no i chose ruby i think and got ice, and gemstone is the coolest part along with seasons and natrual disasters gemstones are really cool and they dont decide you school I completely disagree
It is literally impossible to get the Ice school from selecting ruby. The preceding questions just decide what your options will be on the gem question and have no bearing after that.

I still think it's funny that crabs are an option for a favorite animal, especially when compared to polar bears, which are clearly the superior beasts.

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
PERILL on Jan 23, 2021 wrote:
It is literally impossible to get the Ice school from selecting ruby. The preceding questions just decide what your options will be on the gem question and have no bearing after that.

I still think it's funny that crabs are an option for a favorite animal, especially when compared to polar bears, which are clearly the superior beasts.
I selected ruby a and I am an Ice wizard. 100% sure I am not lying, sapphire was not n option I might selected amethyst but I am 100% Ice, I am not lying, anyway why would I.

And yeah polar bears are awesome.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2015
I've also made quite a few different Wizards and agree that in the end the school chosen for you is based on the gemstone picked.
E.g. On my main wizard I chose an amethyst and got storm.

Madison StormBlade Level 106

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
electro8421 on Jan 30, 2021 wrote:
I've also made quite a few different Wizards and agree that in the end the school chosen for you is based on the gemstone picked.
E.g. On my main wizard I chose an amethyst and got storm.

Madison StormBlade Level 106
probably many previous questions were storm