Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2018
I think it would be very nice to call on mounts during battle to defeat foes. It would be the same with pet cards but mounts have the ability to fight. Im not sure but i think a 5-8 pip mount spell would be nice. The mounts could be in the crown shop or be one of our newest school spells. Instead of 140 or etc pets give us mounts with stats and a spell. This would totally be fun and change the game. Most of the time the pets we get from quests are discarded and not used but a mount will be very beneficial.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
That sounds like a really cool idea. They wouldn't be able to do it with the older mounts though since it would take too much time making animations for attacks but for newer mounts, that would be interesting to see. That will probably require a lot of testing so they would execute it correctly in game.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
Ehh... I'd be less excited about this suggestion. Mounts often cost a lot of money, and you can't breed for them like you can pets. I think they're best as they are now - cosmetic with the advantage of a speed boost. Players who don't spend crowns on items shouldn't be penalized more than they already are.