Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Item name for Cabalist Stomps of Vengeance

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I sent this question to Support and also to Mathew/Community by e-mail:

We saw that this Item:Cabalist Stomps of Vengeance evidently had its name changed. It was previously named Cabalist Stompers of Vengeance. See this Wiki page: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/index.php?title=Item:Cabalist_Stomps_of_Vengeance&curid=140854&diff=673114&oldid=673113

Screenshots were attached showing the new name in the game for Stomps.

Was this name change a mistake? We have many other "Cabalist" Items in the game, and they are all called Stompers. Were all of those names changed too?

There was also a screen capture attached showing a Google search page with many other "Cabalist Stompers" names in the game.

Hope to hear from someone about this name change from "Stompers" to "Stomps".

Thank you.
AluraMist (on Central)

Administrator
AluraMist2 on Sep 30, 2020 wrote:
I sent this question to Support and also to Mathew/Community by e-mail:

We saw that this Item:Cabalist Stomps of Vengeance evidently had its name changed. It was previously named Cabalist Stompers of Vengeance. See this Wiki page: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/index.php?title=Item:Cabalist_Stomps_of_Vengeance&curid=140854&diff=673114&oldid=673113

Screenshots were attached showing the new name in the game for Stomps.

Was this name change a mistake? We have many other "Cabalist" Items in the game, and they are all called Stompers. Were all of those names changed too?

There was also a screen capture attached showing a Google search page with many other "Cabalist Stompers" names in the game.

Hope to hear from someone about this name change from "Stompers" to "Stomps".

Thank you.
AluraMist (on Central)
Hi AluraMist2! I'm talking with the team now to find out about this change. Will get back to you asap!