Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestions for Character Creation

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 22, 2012
Some of these suggestions/ideas would appear in The Magic Mirror or character creation. some might effect the crown store.
I'm sure many others have mentioned this already, but I'm sure we've noticed there are hairstyles missing from The Magic Mirror Shop, like that one girl hairstyle in the crown shop, not sure about the name, but it's a short ponytail. another one I'd like to see is that long braid, all you'd have to do is remove the spikes or restyle it just a bit.
Another thing are hair colors from The Magic Mirror Shop not being in the crown shop: a huge example is the rainbow.
Another thing I think would be cool: custom glasses. maybe add the ability to choose colors for the rims and tint the lens black or brown or maybe even school colors.
I know the name selection is already very big, but I'd like to suggest some names. (F=female, M=male)
1: Misty (F) 2: Manny (M) 3: Sid (M) 4: Wallace (M) 5: Belle / Bella (F) 6: Mike (M)

If you have any ideas you'd like to add, feel free. - OwO