Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirage Questline Conflicting with Wizard City Updates?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Despite owning this account for 11 years I've never actually posted on this forum, so apologies if I don't really know what I'm doing; I'd just like to report this.

I've noticed some weird things questing through Mirage at this time, particularly in regards to the quests "The Cabal's Code" and "Darkkettle's Dark Business". In updated Triton Avenue, Duncan Grimwater is visible in his usual location on Triton Avenue, separate from where the quest takes you, which is inside a house; this house also doesn't have its lights glow blue as is staple for questline houses. Additionally, Darkkettle is inside her house as well in Firecat Alley, despite Mellori remarking that she's nowhere to be found inside. I imagine these errors are caused by the questline conflicting with the updates that have been done to Wizard City, and worlds revisiting these areas was overlooked?

Administrator
JelloSan on Sep 3, 2020 wrote:
Despite owning this account for 11 years I've never actually posted on this forum, so apologies if I don't really know what I'm doing; I'd just like to report this.

I've noticed some weird things questing through Mirage at this time, particularly in regards to the quests "The Cabal's Code" and "Darkkettle's Dark Business". In updated Triton Avenue, Duncan Grimwater is visible in his usual location on Triton Avenue, separate from where the quest takes you, which is inside a house; this house also doesn't have its lights glow blue as is staple for questline houses. Additionally, Darkkettle is inside her house as well in Firecat Alley, despite Mellori remarking that she's nowhere to be found inside. I imagine these errors are caused by the questline conflicting with the updates that have been done to Wizard City, and worlds revisiting these areas was overlooked?
Welcome JelloSan to the forums!

You found the right place, thanks for posting this concern. That's quite possible, though Darkkettle could just be good at hiding :). I'll have our team take a look!