Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spellement-Giving Plants

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2013
With the addition of Spellements, it brought a ton of excitement across the game! Being able to upgrade your older and newer spells is irresistible, but the numbers it takes to get some to their max potential could be a little daunting and tedious. We have plants that give Mega Snacks, Reagents, housing items, and even jewels! They have it all! And if some are able to drop treasure cards, it would make sense for some to give Spellements as well.

Right now a lot of gardens in Wiz are teeming with Potatoes, Peas, Parsley, etc when it comes to mega snacks and reagents. Adding Spellement giving plants won't only add diversity to these gardens, but also will give the wizard something to work to. The number of Spellements are HUGE when it comes to upgrading spells to max level, which makes sense of course. But this could leave some people not even attempting to farm or open packs for them. Giving some plants Spellements will give the wizards confidence knowing that they have a sure and definite way to get them. Even if they aren't guaranteed at elder, the fact that it's a possibility would be enough for any wizard to have the hope to garden them.

And right now is the perfect time to implement them! With the addition of Karamelle this can offer a chance to create some plants that give these Spellements. Obviously Spellements are still new, so I do not expect a new plant to be giving Celestia Spellements or anything like that yet. But for the first/second rank spellements it wouldn't hurt to let those ones drop for right now.

Gardening is a system every wizard can turn to, knowing that there is always a alternative to farming, trading and buying new items. And I don't think Spellements should be a exception to that. You rarely even see leveled up rank 1 spells, this would be a great way to spread them across the spiral!

Thanks for reading through!
Noah HawkBreath

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
I second this. As a Verdant Gardener with a massive EMP garden, I'd find a way to make room for spellement plants.