Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

invisible pet problem with cactus hoppers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
Anyone else, having this problem. The pets are at my home. I pick them up, they show in area where you can put them back down in house. Looking at them in book , no picture, invisible.
I select them from the bar, put them down in my house. the name above appears, the shadow spot below appears.
The pet is not there it is invisible. I leave go back to house, pet is there. When you equip it, the pet has no name, no shadow spot that is always underneath, as we move. Nothing and pet does not appear. These are only happening on the red cactus hopper, yellow cactus hopper and pink cactus hopper. Help if you know how to fix this. Friend told me it was happening to him. I did and same happened to me. Thanks for any help.

Administrator
ggdreamer on Aug 10, 2020 wrote:
Anyone else, having this problem. The pets are at my home. I pick them up, they show in area where you can put them back down in house. Looking at them in book , no picture, invisible.
I select them from the bar, put them down in my house. the name above appears, the shadow spot below appears.
The pet is not there it is invisible. I leave go back to house, pet is there. When you equip it, the pet has no name, no shadow spot that is always underneath, as we move. Nothing and pet does not appear. These are only happening on the red cactus hopper, yellow cactus hopper and pink cactus hopper. Help if you know how to fix this. Friend told me it was happening to him. I did and same happened to me. Thanks for any help.
Hi ggdreamer! Are they still showing up invisible?

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
Yes, i went to my storm house now. The Pets are visible, i pick one up, it shows in back pack on bar, when i look at the cactus hopper pet. In the book looking at pet ,there is no picture there of the pet, where the stats are. Then i equip the pet the name shows, but the pet is invisible, the spot under the pet is there, the name is above where pet should be. But pet still invisible. So sad. This is still happening to my friends hopper pets also.
Thanks for caring to ask. I hope you will be able to help out with this. Thanks

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
I just had friend come over to my homes, with his cactus hopper pet. I had him equip, it was invisible, except for name and shadow spot under where pet was. We went to red barn farm did same, again invisible, or he could see mine or i could see his but one was invisible or both we tried different things. Something weird is happening. Thanks for asking.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
Hi, if you think this is not happening, you can see it in the Crown Shop the Pink Cactus Hoppers among others hoppers are invisible when you click on them. So i guess we can all see the problem. So I am sure you can fix it. Thanks for the help.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
the Yellow Cactus Hopper in Crown shop is invisible when you click on it. Sorry if I said another Color. thanks again.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2020
my yellow cactus hopper does the same its making me get confused i tried putting it in the bank to see if it is visible in there but its not and i planned on hatching with a pink cactus hopper but don't want the same issues so I have not gotten one yet