Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing access temporarily suspended to resolve an issue

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 27, 2011
Sparck on Aug 6, 2020 wrote:
UPDATE: You should now have access to your houses once again. Thanks for your patience while we worked to resolve an issue.

-----------
Wizards,

We’ve discovered an infestation concern with houses that is going to require a game update.

In order to properly fumigate the bugs out of your houses though, we’ll need to temporarily close access to them. We will let you know as soon as access is restored once a game update can be released asap.

Plants will be fine during the time you are locked out of your house.

Please keep watch on this announcement for new information.
Sparck,

Many of the Nimbari Hoard Pack wands are upside down, specially when being equip.

Can you please take a look into that?

Also I noticed some characters have not been updated to new animations in Wizard City.

Survivor
Oct 30, 2011
Imagine a bank in the middle of the commons pond

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Hi i need my bank

Survivor
Dec 31, 2019
make sure my pets are happy or else

Survivor
Feb 01, 2015
Hopefully its the one where it would force quit you out of the game everytime you went to your house :P been having problems with it

Survivor
Jun 22, 2016
any ideas as to when the houses be available i have items in my bag i wanna put in my houses i also want access to my pets and mounts i have in my house please keep me updated

Survivor
Apr 02, 2020
thank you.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2013
Will this also solve the other house bug issue such as stuck items?

Survivor
Apr 10, 2014
Please fix the life scion while you guys are at it, i'd rather have it deal 2 damage for 11 pips than heal 10k for 11 pips

Survivor
Oct 21, 2016
Thank you for doing everything you can to ensure this gets resolved. Keep us posted!

Survivor
Oct 21, 2016
Thank you for taking the time to resolve this issue. I understand that having to manage a game this size can be stressful and somewhat scary at times. Please keep us posted!

Survivor
Nov 15, 2008
UPDATE: You should now have access to your houses once again. Thanks for your patience while we worked to resolve an issue.

-----------
Wizards,

We’ve discovered an infestation concern with houses that is going to require a game update.

In order to properly fumigate the bugs out of your houses though, we’ll need to temporarily close access to them. We will let you know as soon as access is restored once a game update can be released asap.

I didn't mean to type in all caps but i wanted to say that my plants were NOT fine they were WILTED.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2017
can i at least transfer and craft stuff?

Explorer
Sep 20, 2011
What exactly is disable, the housing tours or the inside of the house? or specific houses?
I ask because I just port to my farm and I dont see any problems.
Thanks

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
Are we getting rid of the shared attic when a wizard has multiple houses?

Survivor
Nov 25, 2015

-----------
Wizards,

can you guys bring double gardening back again for this weekend for this inconvenience.

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
Action454545 on Aug 6, 2020 wrote:
Can you please feed my pets too. A few will also need a bath.

Thanks,
lol!

Survivor
Nov 20, 2017
Can you wash my roof for me too? I think there was infestation of magic up in the attic and it leaked out.
Thanks,
David BoomPants

Survivor
Mar 05, 2017

-----------
Wizards,

If I can't access my house/castle, what happens to my plants?

Administrator
You should now have access to your houses once again. Thanks for your patience while we worked to resolve an issue.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
RedDragon877 on Aug 6, 2020 wrote:
While you're at it add a BANK somewhere besides players houses to solve a lot of housing needs.
This is a really good idea. Being able to access a bank somewhere other than a dorm or castle would be nice, especially if it was located near the Bazaar. If you wanted to make it look cool, instead of the chest, use a storefront and make it look like a bank.

Explorer
May 30, 2010
Dear Sparck, I'm still getting stuck in the walls of the bountiful mine. I wouldn't mind so much but that's 4 of my wizards that get consistently trapped every morning.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Thank you for resolving this issue so quickly, and thank you for keeping our plants alive!

Survivor
Oct 27, 2008
Sparck on Aug 7, 2020 wrote:
You should now have access to your houses once again. Thanks for your patience while we worked to resolve an issue.
Should probably remove the banner @Sparck. https://imgur.com/a/85r7FA9

Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
Worlds of the spir... on Aug 6, 2020 wrote:
Can players go to their Dorm rooms?

Sincerely,
Taylor Life Blade - Level 88
nope you cant

Sincerely,
Paul