Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing access temporarily suspended to resolve an issue

AuthorMessage
Administrator
UPDATE: You should now have access to your houses once again. Thanks for your patience while we worked to resolve an issue.

-----------
Wizards,

We’ve discovered an infestation concern with houses that is going to require a game update.

In order to properly fumigate the bugs out of your houses though, we’ll need to temporarily close access to them. We will let you know as soon as access is restored once a game update can be released asap.

Plants will be fine during the time you are locked out of your house.

Please keep watch on this announcement for new information.

Defender
May 11, 2013
Sparck on Aug 6, 2020 wrote:
UPDATE: You should now have access to your houses once again. Thanks for your patience while we worked to resolve an issue.

-----------
Wizards,

We’ve discovered an infestation concern with houses that is going to require a game update.

In order to properly fumigate the bugs out of your houses though, we’ll need to temporarily close access to them. We will let you know as soon as access is restored once a game update can be released asap.

While you're at it add a BANK somewhere besides players houses to solve a lot of housing needs.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
Can players go to their Dorm rooms?

Sincerely,
Taylor Life Blade - Level 88

Survivor
May 22, 2020
May I ask what are these bugs and what were they doing to give housing such problems?

Survivor
Apr 11, 2010
Can you please feed my pets too. A few will also need a bath.

Thanks,

Survivor
Jun 21, 2020
Is there any way to claim event points for harvesting while housing is unavailable?

Survivor
Jan 04, 2013
just what is this bug?

Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
Is there any other way to access the bank/shared bank?

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
Sparck what bugs are u talking about the the houses.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2020
But but my pets... they need me... they need my affection as an owner
I must give them my LOVE..!!

Survivor
Jun 10, 2018
When available, can the developers post what these bugs were in the first place? Didn't really notice anything until someone said something lol

Survivor
Oct 06, 2018
Will the pve crit healing bug be fixed in pve as well with this new update? i tweeted at you guys and was told there would be a fix, just not when. Can we expect to see that when the houses are restored?

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
As this is happening during Beastmoon where harvesting plants is both an Event Point earning thing as well as a way for us to gather resources to advance our Beastmoon forms and give us coins for buying spells for the hunts, is there any work around we can use?

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
Stuff in attic disappearing

Survivor
Mar 11, 2016
To everyone wondering what bugs they are talking about:
I have to apologize, since its my fault. The bugs are there because of me :(
I had some leftovers that i didnt store away and that attracted some cockroaches.
So i had to call Pestcontrol. Im deeply sorry

Survivor
May 30, 2019
got couch potatoes to look after lol

Survivor
Mar 29, 2011
BUGS!!!!! EEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Oct 06, 2009
Sparck on Aug 6, 2020 wrote:

-----------
Wizards,

sparck can you add a crafting place somehwre in the spiral so players cam craft items they need

Survivor
Sep 27, 2010
Please play some music while you're in my house, my couch potatoes need some. Thank you...

Survivor
Nov 07, 2014
If I can't get to my gardens, how do I get harvesting points for the Beastmoon Hunt? And if I can't harvest my Beastmoon planters, how can I get battle coins for Beastmoon?

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
I have been noticing housing glitches the last few weeks: Overflow items showing up double in the bank, Errors removing items from the bank, House item count not going down when items are moved to backpack, etc. I hope this update will fix this too.. only other thing that could make me happy is energy elixirs to help me catch up with my gardening! The longer this is down, the more precious energy I am not able to use on all wizards' gardens!

Survivor
Jun 22, 2013
While ya fix the bugs in housing maybe stew on how difficult it would be to implement shared houses among all of your characters. I will pay for an elixir unlocking my homes to all my alt accounts. Thanks! Best of luck hope that the first round of fumigation doesn't make any more bugs you need to deal with.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Ack, I left the faucet on!

Survivor
Mar 24, 2012
why you bully us

Survivor
Oct 20, 2010
Can you add a bank somewhere in the commons? -Aaron Dust lv 71