Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make spells from card packs transferable

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2014
Literally any time you unlock a spell from a pack its for the wrong school. Why can't you simply just transfer the spell to your other characters. I unlocked a balance spell on my fire wizard account and its very upsetting that my balance wizard can't use it

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
I think that they are making future spells very safe from these issues. Spellements to unlock, like in the case of the new Celestian spells, allow this to become a non-issue.

I understand being frustrated that you can't transfer Lore spells (from packs or otherwise) across your characters, but the goal is that they will be difficult to acquire and valuable to use.

I, personally, see no reason to deviate from the status quo at this point, especially with how many spells would likely become available to lower level wizards through exploits in such a system.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2014
Thats cool and all but explain why I would pay money for something I'm not gonna use?

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
This is for sure needed. The spells are so rare as it is and I am not gonna try to buy packs apon packs on 8 wizards. I am not that dumb. I have almost 7-9 spells (lost count) from different schools. Whether it was from a pack, or a rare drop. We need these to be transferred somehow. I do not need a myth heal on my life, or winter moon. It needs to be done.