Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Entering Empyrea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2019
I'm a level 123 Life Wizard and I was given the quest to defeat the Shadow Trickster before I can go to Empyrea. I've been trying to defeat it since yesterday and have no luck every time. Can anyone give me some advice/tips?

Scarlet NightHunter

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
If you haven't, then get a set of darkmoor gear with a Morganthe amulet, and if you can get a pet with quad damage/double resist, and if that still isn't enough then also get fortify tc to mitigate more damage.

Other than that it's a game of simply blading up, healing if necessary, and one shotting him, easy enough to do with 2 blades and a feint with at least 110 damage.

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
Forgot to add this, but, if you're having trouble with Shadow Trickster now, you're *really* going to struggle with Empyrea, especially part two since the mobs will tear you apart.

So if I were you I would look into either investing in/farming better gear and pets, or finding a questing partner to make things easier, otherwise you'll have a bad time, especially in part 2.

Survivor
May 13, 2019
I defeated him earlier this week since on my last turn, I was was able to critical with my hungry caterpillar. I just started Empyrea and I already hate it.