Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet stitching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2020
What are the chances of being able to stitch pets in a future update? I get bored seeing the same pets all the time, but the stats are too good to pass up on some of them. It's honestly why I never buy crown shop pets. I like the way some of them look, I just can't afford the stats hit

Explorer
Sep 18, 2009
TalonIrontamer on Jul 6, 2020 wrote:
What are the chances of being able to stitch pets in a future update? I get bored seeing the same pets all the time, but the stats are too good to pass up on some of them. It's honestly why I never buy crown shop pets. I like the way some of them look, I just can't afford the stats hit
Stitching pets just sounds psychotic. You stitch clothes and items together, not creatures. As for moving stats onto another pet, this feature already exists in the form of breeding.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2016
It would be pet Transfiguration spell not stitching.
I would prefer it to be a 24 hour gold spell, so we don't
have that ugly stitch/unstitch problem, and pet hatching
restriction(but simply wait for the transformation to expire).
Unfortunately its a problem of the cost of developing it, ROI.
If KI implement this I would expect there to be a vendor
in the pet pavilion that probably charges big crowns, and
it probably be a no hatch pet.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
I'd love this function, but there is NO WAY we get the specific feature.

I would love to be able to buy recipes to brew potions for my pet to eat/drink that polymorphs it into another pet or something to that extent, but what you suggested doesnt seem like it's happening anytime soon.... But I want it to.