Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Shadow Spell: Peter Pan

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
Hey Everyone,

I have a new idea for a shadow spell and I'm curious about your thoughts.

Name: Peter Pan
Pip Cost: 0 regular pip/2 shadow pips
Accuracy: 75%

Effect (Simplified): Casting Peter Pan allows the wizard who cast it, to steal the shadow spell effect the opponent has cast.

Effect (Explicit):

When a wizard casts on an opponent who has used a shadow spell that morphs them into one of the various forms, Peter Pan rips the form from the opponent and causes the caster to turn into the form for the full amount of rounds as if casted by them self.

When a wizard casts on an opponent who casts a shadow attack spell, Peter Pan rips the shadow attack spell they cast, and the shadow attack spell attaches to you.

What's it's purpose?:
In pvp or pve, there may be an enemy that casts a shadow form that works against you in many ways. You could steal their shadow and the effects they give, and use them for yourself, against them. Yes, you could just cast the same shadow spell they cast, on yourself, however, simply casting it on yourself doesn't remove the effects that the opponent now has to use against you.

Why Peter Pan?:
In the story of Peter Pan, Peter has a shadow that steals kids away. He is also known to strip people of their shadow.

Let me know what you think.

Sincerely,
Andrew Legendhunter.