Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

member benifits not recived

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2018
ok so first of all i cant recive the chest rolls from dungeons and 2nd i cant get my free talent point reset idk why i signed up for a yr and the member benifits seem to not be in effect for me

Explorer
Sep 18, 2009
These benefits are not always available. There are available for a limited time usually once per month at seperate times. You will not experience these benefits if it is not time for them.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
You can only get certain member benefits when they're active. For example, this past week members have been able to get double the rewards on daily assignments. You can't get a free chest on dungeons or free training point buyback right now because those rewards aren't active at this moment in time. Usually every weekend (or longer if the rewards are a daily thing, like the daily assignment benefit from this past week) a new reward is active for members, and they chance weekly. So you'll just have to wait until the training point buyback and free second chance chest rewards become active in the future.
130 130 100 72 58 56 10