Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trivia and Captcha issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2017
Hi Im having a problem with the trivia. After I complete one it has a weird new captcha where doesnt work correctly. Firstly, I can't even see the directions and only 2 rows of the picture show so if this could be fixed I'd appreciate it bc I do not have much money to buy crowns so this is a good daily income for me.

Administrator
JJames57 on May 27, 2020 wrote:
Hi Im having a problem with the trivia. After I complete one it has a weird new captcha where doesnt work correctly. Firstly, I can't even see the directions and only 2 rows of the picture show so if this could be fixed I'd appreciate it bc I do not have much money to buy crowns so this is a good daily income for me.
We've identified an issue and are working on a fix. Please try using the arrow keys on your keyboard to move that window around, it may let you see all the squares that way.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
I can now see all the rows but cannot find a way to submit my selection

Survivor
Mar 28, 2020
I also am unable to receive any crowns with the new picture Captcha. I can now see pictures and click on the objects but there is no button for me to collect the crowns. If I click on the reward button again it just takes me to another picture. Would love to find a solution. I checked with some others and it is working for them but still not working for me.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2020
I can see 4 rows of pictures but there is no way to submit it therefore no way to earn crowns. Please Help! Thanks.