Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Please! Crafting issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2011
Ok so I am at the level where you get the receipe in Mooshu to craft 2 of the seal of the seraphim. I bought the receipe from the character. I have all the needed items and i went to crafting station in house. however i can only see the receipe when i am on the beaker but not when Im at my craft table. I see the other ones that I had to do for previous crafting but not this one. I tried equiping it and nothing else equiped. tried unequiped but not idea why i can not craft it. Any help please. And it says Slot ready at craft table.
Please help
Rebecca DarkWalker.
Thanks

Survivor
Dec 01, 2013
Skyblu222 on Mar 16, 2020 wrote:
Ok so I am at the level where you get the receipe in Mooshu to craft 2 of the seal of the seraphim. I bought the receipe from the character. I have all the needed items and i went to crafting station in house. however i can only see the receipe when i am on the beaker but not when Im at my craft table. I see the other ones that I had to do for previous crafting but not this one. I tried equiping it and nothing else equiped. tried unequiped but not idea why i can not craft it. Any help please. And it says Slot ready at craft table.
Please help
Rebecca DarkWalker.
Thanks
Are you using the correct crafting table? You need to use the equipment crafting table for that item.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Make sure you are standing at the correct crafting table. For the equipment, you need an equipment crafting table, which you can buy at the furniture store in Mooshu.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
When you look at the ingredients you need for crafting the item, to the left it will tell you what kind of table you need to craft it. I would start there :-)

Good luck!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Please help
Rebecca DarkWalker.
Thanks
If you are trying to use the Basic crafting table, it won't work. You need the Equipment crafting table. It can be bought from the furniture vendor in MooShu or try the bazaar.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Please help
Rebecca DarkWalker.
Thanks
There are 4 crafting tables in all.

1. Card

2. Equipment

3. Housing

4 Jewels

You need to use the Equipment Table to craft this item.

There will be crafting quests you will be getting that require you to use Crafting Forge and Tables that are located in other areas/worlds of the game. So watch the icon in the lower left of the recipe to show you which one you need to use.