Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

darkmoor or marganthe first?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
so im close to getting exalted or level 100 and i was wondering if i should do darkmoor first and then morganthe or morganthe then darkmoor? i'm willing to do either and do you get the quest for darkmoor at level 100 or after khrysalis?

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
Ok, so I'm slow to reply, and you've probably long since done whatever you were going to do.

I would suggest at least the first two parts of Darkmoor first, because that gets you the Walpurgisnacht spell, which you'll want to use in Khrysalis. That's the route I took. I just started Mirage now and I still haven't done the third part of Darkmoor.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
When you reach level 100, you can go visit Dworgyn and he will give you the start of your adventure to Darkmor.

Have fun!

Survivor
Apr 01, 2013
Most people tend to farm the third part for the Darkmoor gear which is EXTREMELY beneficial since it's the only one that drops the tier one gear. I would say farm Darkmoor (part 3) for the gear, it will take forever but it's worth it.