Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Badge Bugged??? (Savior of Wizard City)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2019
I learned that in order to get the badge for "Savior of Wizard City", you need to do all of the storyline and side quests in Wizard City. However, I believe I did them all but I haven't got the badge.. and please keep in mind that I have already received the badge multiple times on other characters, so I thought I knew what I was doing already...

Here are the badges I have earned relevant to Wizard City:
-Golem Tower Champion
-Hero of Unicorn Way - (meaning unicorn way is completely done)
-Three Streets Savior - (meaning the three streets connected to Olde Town are completely done)
-Master Diplomat - (meaning colossus boulevard is completely done)
-Wizard City Protector
-Wizard City Explorer
-Sunken City Survivor
-Triton Underwater Hero

And on top of even that, I have done every crafting, fishing, gardening, monstrology-related and photomancy-related quest in Wizard City just to be even more sure I am done.

And on top of even that, when I go to my Quest Finder in Wizard City, it says "There are no available quests in this world."

AND, after physically searching the Commons (every room and Merle Ambrose & Gamma), Pet Pavillion (every room), the Library, Golem Court, Nightside (and Death School), and even Diego the Duelmaster and his buddies in Unicorn Way, there are no more quests that I can find.

I am yet to physically search every classroom in Ravenwood, though no quests from Ravenwood itself are available. I also have not searched each individual shop in the Shopping District. That just about covers all of Wizard City. I will update this thread if I find something in Ravenwood or the Shopping District after this post is made.

And in case anyone wants to know what quests I have pending at this moment, here they are:
-Textbook Example - (dragonspyre storyline)
-Green Thumb - (wysteria storyline)
-Norn Time - (wintertusk storyline)
-Iron Craft Dragonspyre - (crafting questline)

And a few stats that should be irrelevant, but here they are anyways:
-Lucas LifeHeart
-Life
-Level 43

Also, after reading similar threads, the most common issue is forgetting a quest in the library or forgetting to do Sunken City or Triton Underwater. I double checked and I did all of those too.

Maybe the answer is simple, or maybe it was truly a bug; who knows. But anyways, if you made it to the end, thanks for reading. Thanks for any help that any of you Wizards and/or administrators may provide.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Check the NPCs in Olde Town. There's a gear quest from Gloria Krendell, and the merchant quest from Baldur Goldpaws. Other than those two, I have no idea what you might be missing. Sorry!

Survivor
Nov 08, 2019
I double checked and I have already done those. Thanks for trying though, Snee432! =P

Survivor
Nov 08, 2019
Okay update. I went on my highest level account (that badge hunted) and I noticed that some of my badges were moved. The "Hero of Unicorn Way" badge is now the first badge on the 6th page of Wizard City badges, and the Savior of Wizard City badge is the last badge on the 5th page of Wizard City badges. Keep in mind that this older account has been active since 1-2 years after the game's initial public release. Just thought I would share, because it was weird that the badges moved locations.

Defender
May 30, 2010
marmstrong7916 on Nov 27, 2019 wrote:
Okay update. I went on my highest level account (that badge hunted) and I noticed that some of my badges were moved. The "Hero of Unicorn Way" badge is now the first badge on the 6th page of Wizard City badges, and the Savior of Wizard City badge is the last badge on the 5th page of Wizard City badges. Keep in mind that this older account has been active since 1-2 years after the game's initial public release. Just thought I would share, because it was weird that the badges moved locations.
It is weird.
On my high level characters that were create before the new turtional will have their hero of Unicorn Way badge and Savior of wizard city are in the back of the wizard city badges the 6th and 5th page respecially yet on my storm (a character I created after the new turtional) has the Hero Unicorn Way badge on the first page. I look at others badges and the gardening badges are bugged out too. My life and myth only have one gardening badges while my death and fire have two (Kind of noice that one for a bit longer) (My storm has not started gardening yet). There are the only badges so far that I have seen to be bugged in some ways. Guess doing sides quests on all characters will find some bugged.
Hopefully we can some soft of things that they are hearing us.