Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

malstaire wand idea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 06, 2013
was thinknig instead of the only way to get it by drop if a vendor could have the wand you can purchase with crowns or gold

Survivor
Jun 22, 2018
sistersky605 on Oct 21, 2019 wrote:
was thinknig instead of the only way to get it by drop if a vendor could have the wand you can purchase with crowns or gold
are you joking right now? there is something called SECOND CHEST chance after you defeat malistair there is a chest that you can open as many times as you want to get the wand you want
a better idea would be maybe having a crafting recipe for it but buying it directley with crowns or gold is jut not it xD

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
sistersky605 on Oct 21, 2019 wrote:
This would make it way too pay to win. I get they deserve to make a profit or else the game won't go on, and I'm all for that, but there's already an overload of things that cost real money. I don't mind not having the top gear all the time; as a matter of fact, I dont think I ever have had the top gear sets ever; perhaps only a piece or two here or there. What I DO mind is not having the top gear because I can't afford to spend money like others can. No hate for those who can, I just can't.

Please, let's not make this game any more P2W than it already is.