Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

next arc hope it comes out soon

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 06, 2013
this is about the next arc i cant wait to see what happens next in the game after we went after the storm titan like who we will have to fight next i know alot of players are waiting on this to see what happens and the level in crease and im sure new spells , hope to see some new story lines in the next test realm hope to hear back soon jill

Survivor
Jun 22, 2018
sistersky605 on Oct 21, 2019 wrote:
this is about the next arc i cant wait to see what happens next in the game after we went after the storm titan like who we will have to fight next i know alot of players are waiting on this to see what happens and the level in crease and im sure new spells , hope to see some new story lines in the next test realm hope to hear back soon jill
well as sad as it seems it will take them quit some time to release a new world not to mention that we are having a really awesome update coming very soon to the live realm (it is on test realm right now) so let's enjoy that first xD
and don't worry there will be great things coming in the next arc we just need to have some patience :D