Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia Quest - Confusion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Why do I still have the quest to "obtain the spiral key to Celestia" when Ambrose literally already gave me the key and I am already in the survey camp area of Celestia? I don't know if this is an oversight but I don't think this is right. I have the quest obtained from Halston Balestrom called "Swimming with the stars" To go talk to Walter Chaplin about the spiral key to Celestia, but Ambrose already gave me the key as soon as I finished Dragonspyre (which is new cause it wasnt like this before), so why is this swimming with the stars quest even needed? I already have the key!

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
AndrewRain456 on Sep 10, 2019 wrote:
Why do I still have the quest to "obtain the spiral key to Celestia" when Ambrose literally already gave me the key and I am already in the survey camp area of Celestia? I don't know if this is an oversight but I don't think this is right. I have the quest obtained from Halston Balestrom called "Swimming with the stars" To go talk to Walter Chaplin about the spiral key to Celestia, but Ambrose already gave me the key as soon as I finished Dragonspyre (which is new cause it wasnt like this before), so why is this swimming with the stars quest even needed? I already have the key!
This quest used to be required to gain entry to Celestia but due to everyone hating it for the bosses being too hard they removed it