Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Right time to start/continue Grizzleheim?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 03, 2014
Forum 1 Hey, I am a level 48 Life Wizard. I started Grizzleheim when I was about level 25 or so and I kept dying due to the fact that I was one 1) a low level life wizard with barely any attacks 2) Just had my first-time membership. Because of these factors, I just continued to doing Krokotopia --> Marleybone --> Mooshu --> Dragonspyre --> and now Celestia. Do you think that it is better to go back to Grizzleheim now and to finish the main quest? Is there something important towards the end that I might have missed? What is your opinion and suggestion?

Mark A.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2015
MarkisMarked on Jul 26, 2019 wrote:
Forum 1 Hey, I am a level 48 Life Wizard. I started Grizzleheim when I was about level 25 or so and I kept dying due to the fact that I was one 1) a low level life wizard with barely any attacks 2) Just had my first-time membership. Because of these factors, I just continued to doing Krokotopia --> Marleybone --> Mooshu --> Dragonspyre --> and now Celestia. Do you think that it is better to go back to Grizzleheim now and to finish the main quest? Is there something important towards the end that I might have missed? What is your opinion and suggestion?

Mark A.
imo i always go back and do grizzle and wintertusk before celestia just makes celestia a breeze and the wintertusk xp is worth it so i would say to go do it

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Completing Grizzleheim opens up a window of opportunities for you.

These are just a few of the benefits to completing the world:

Unlocked new world; Wintertusk
New Gear
Gold
Levels
New Spells (Very Important)
New Pets

Now, while the above may seem to apply to most other worlds, I must stress something here. The spells available here are school only and are not taught to you by your own school professor. You must complete the certain areas within the world to unlock the quest(s) leading to the spells.

Your school pet (I believe your level 78 one) is also located here; particularly in Wintertusk, the next area of Grizzleheim after its completion.

Wintertusk also has extreme amount of experience, gold and gear to give out.

I highly suggest you take advantage of this and head straight to Grizzleheim right now.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Unless you want to level up, I would save Grizzleheim for when your level far outpaces the battles.
Otherwise it's a bit difficult.
Also that way you have something to look forward to.

Save the optional worlds for when they are easy and it will seem like a vacation from the hard worlds you will have to do at those later levels.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
alexisawesomfdfe on Jul 26, 2019 wrote:
imo i always go back and do grizzle and wintertusk before celestia just makes celestia a breeze and the wintertusk xp is worth it so i would say to go do it
This is exactly what I do and for the exact same reasons!

It's a great time to unlock all those areas too and get those quests done so you have access for spell/pet quests etc IDK if the OP needs them but a couple of extra training points isn't a bad thing too

Survivor
Mar 03, 2014
Star Edward on Jul 26, 2019 wrote:
Completing Grizzleheim opens up a window of opportunities for you.

These are just a few of the benefits to completing the world:

Unlocked new world; Wintertusk
New Gear
Gold
Levels
New Spells (Very Important)
New Pets

Now, while the above may seem to apply to most other worlds, I must stress something here. The spells available here are school only and are not taught to you by your own school professor. You must complete the certain areas within the world to unlock the quest(s) leading to the spells.

Your school pet (I believe your level 78 one) is also located here; particularly in Wintertusk, the next area of Grizzleheim after its completion.

Wintertusk also has extreme amount of experience, gold and gear to give out.

I highly suggest you take advantage of this and head straight to Grizzleheim right now.

Hi! Thank you for answering my questions with this wonderful and very detailed reply.
Another question: What is the school pet? Does it vary within schools (when you get it)? What is the life school pet?
Also, what spells do in Wintertusk?

Mark A.