Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get the quest for Wysteria

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 09, 2018
So, my life hit level 25 a couple weeks ago and I was looking forward to doing Wysteria because of the level increase you get from it. Once I hit 25, however, I did not get a tutorial tip, I tried relogging multiple times, and I even went to the headmaster a few times only to be met with the quest to go to Grizzleheim. Has anyone else experienced this problem? My Myth, Storm, and Ice [all within the past year, my storm just a couple months ago] were able to go there without issue.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
JewelKI on May 30, 2019 wrote:
So, my life hit level 25 a couple weeks ago and I was looking forward to doing Wysteria because of the level increase you get from it. Once I hit 25, however, I did not get a tutorial tip, I tried relogging multiple times, and I even went to the headmaster a few times only to be met with the quest to go to Grizzleheim. Has anyone else experienced this problem? My Myth, Storm, and Ice [all within the past year, my storm just a couple months ago] were able to go there without issue.
There are no quests needed to go to Wysteria, it should automatically unlock at level 25. Maybe Merle is having a senior moment?

Here is the Wysteria quest tree. I'd double check my quest log to see if anything has been added without me noticing or being notified. I'd also check if Wysteria has opened on the World Gate. If there is still nothing then I'd drop a message to support@wizard101.com to let them know Merle is getting forgetful.

Let them know your username (not password) and the school, level and character name of the affected wizard/s. They'll be able to add it to your quest log for you

PS. It may be a new bug perhaps caused by the changes to accessing Grizzleheim?

Good luck, I hope this helps!

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
This just happened for my death as well.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Update for the death wiz: I was able to get the quest upon finishing Marleybone. Not sure if this was intended or not.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
JewelKI on Jun 2, 2019 wrote:
Update for the death wiz: I was able to get the quest upon finishing Marleybone. Not sure if this was intended or not.
That's strange, I was sure we got it at level 25 no matter where we were in questing! Maybe they changed it when they cut the pre-quests for Grizzleheim? IDK...but I hope it works for your life wizzy too

Please could you let us know if it gives the quest at the end of Marleybone for your life wiz as well? It will be a good test to see if it has changed

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Victoria FireHeart on Jun 4, 2019 wrote:
That's strange, I was sure we got it at level 25 no matter where we were in questing! Maybe they changed it when they cut the pre-quests for Grizzleheim? IDK...but I hope it works for your life wizzy too

Please could you let us know if it gives the quest at the end of Marleybone for your life wiz as well? It will be a good test to see if it has changed
Will do, have had technical issues for like just over a week but will get around to the Big Ben quest when I can.