Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 100 Elixir

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
I've recently hit the cap on wizards on one of my accounts and I've started a new one (this one) in order to get that last wizard. I was wondering if a level 100 elixir was at all in the works? Considering that, compared to the tame less than 100 quests in the first arc, the second arc was actual torture in terms of length, and so repetitive. Avalon has 161 quests, Zafaria has 149, Azteca has 198 quests, and Khrysalis has a grand whopping 279 quests, and these are all storyline. Thankfully, KI seems to have gotten the message that longer worlds are NOT what we want and gave us Polaris, with only 100 quests, and Mirage, with some quest number comparable to Polaris.

I really don't want to go through so many repetitive quests and bosses to the point where the entire world makes me go "uuuuugh, can't I just get this over with already?"

So yeah, is a Level 100 potion that skips us straight to Polaris at all in the works? I, and many others, would buy it in a heartbeat.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
They will probably never make a level 100 elixir, as it will essentially break the game with everyone running around with max wizards

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
Not needed yet.

Maybe when the 3rd arc is over and you can obtain level 150, then they may release it.

Plus, what's the point of buying that? Like, you're skipping the whole game... wouldn't you want to experience it again? You're just wanted to brag you have 6 wizards maxed within days.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
CourDeRoyale on Dec 14, 2016 wrote:
I've recently hit the cap on wizards on one of my accounts and I've started a new one (this one) in order to get that last wizard. I was wondering if a level 100 elixir was at all in the works? Considering that, compared to the tame less than 100 quests in the first arc, the second arc was actual torture in terms of length, and so repetitive. Avalon has 161 quests, Zafaria has 149, Azteca has 198 quests, and Khrysalis has a grand whopping 279 quests, and these are all storyline. Thankfully, KI seems to have gotten the message that longer worlds are NOT what we want and gave us Polaris, with only 100 quests, and Mirage, with some quest number comparable to Polaris.

I really don't want to go through so many repetitive quests and bosses to the point where the entire world makes me go "uuuuugh, can't I just get this over with already?"

So yeah, is a Level 100 potion that skips us straight to Polaris at all in the works? I, and many others, would buy it in a heartbeat.
A Level 100 Elixir?

Since you made references to your stronger wizards, and you seem to can afford the Level 50 Elixir, who not just use that, then use your other wizards to help you power through the other worlds?

A Level 100 Elixir would probably cost 60,000 Crowns!

How many people would buy or even could afford this?

It's an idea and ideas are always welcomed but still..

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
CourDeRoyale on Dec 14, 2016 wrote:

Most people get antsy because they just can't wait to get to a specific spot in the game. ( for example: someone saying I can't wait to get to Mirage, but I'm only in Celestia).

I am very against the idea of a level 100 elixir, mainly because what would be the point in playing the game if you could skip it all?? The sense of accomplishment would be gone from this game!!!

I understand how your feeling, and I know Zafaria is sleepy central, but I recommend just pressing through it, because I just can't fathom a Level 100 elixir.

Just hang in there, its all part of the game!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Don't know if it would break the game any more than the level 50 elixir did. Most people will not pay that much. Some would but not enough people to break the game. JMO

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
Blaze03554 on Dec 14, 2016 wrote:
Most people get antsy because they just can't wait to get to a specific spot in the game. ( for example: someone saying I can't wait to get to Mirage, but I'm only in Celestia).

I am very against the idea of a level 100 elixir, mainly because what would be the point in playing the game if you could skip it all?? The sense of accomplishment would be gone from this game!!!

I understand how your feeling, and I know Zafaria is sleepy central, but I recommend just pressing through it, because I just can't fathom a Level 100 elixir.

Just hang in there, its all part of the game!

Actually, Zafaria isn't as sleepy as it was. They've nerfed it hard, more than less the defeat and collect quests which came from the Polaris expansion I believe.

Back on topic about the level 100 elixir, I agree with Blaze. The point of a game is to play through it, not to skip it. I can see why the level 50 elixir was made, solely because the beginning worlds is a slow start to the real storyline. Celestia and beyond includes very very VERY more details in storyline features more cutscenes, such as the final boss in Mirage... that cutscene was beautiful.