Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia carpet is an easter egg

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
alriight, looking at the guy on the carpet, i noticed something...... we dont have that hat.. i would say the same for the robe and boots, but you could say it's a robe from wizardcity and mooshu boots.... and the colors being yellow and blue..... what iif this wizard riding this mount.... reminder is a flying carpet, an attempt for a mirage easter egg.... i mean... it's a desert.... could be a Myth Arabia World? which will include more into celetial magic?.... idk, just speculation

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
camahawk on Nov 13, 2016 wrote:
alriight, looking at the guy on the carpet, i noticed something...... we dont have that hat.. i would say the same for the robe and boots, but you could say it's a robe from wizardcity and mooshu boots.... and the colors being yellow and blue..... what iif this wizard riding this mount.... reminder is a flying carpet, an attempt for a mirage easter egg.... i mean... it's a desert.... could be a Myth Arabia World? which will include more into celetial magic?.... idk, just speculation
That would be Mirage.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
in my post.... "an attempt fo a mirage easter egg"

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
camahawk on Nov 16, 2016 wrote:
in my post.... "an attempt fo a mirage easter egg"
I wouldn't call it an easter egg. It's being given out to celebrate the release of Mirage. There's nothing hidden about it.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
seethe42 on Nov 16, 2016 wrote:
I wouldn't call it an easter egg. It's being given out to celebrate the release of Mirage. There's nothing hidden about it.
did not know it was actually a promotional item for mirage, thought KI was just being generous with a freeish mount.... carry on, ignore this post