Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I defeat Mika Skarka?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2015
Hello,
I have a problem with Mika Skarka. Currently, she is and has over 10,000 health! She has healing spells, can critical, and use astral spells, in MOOSHU! Also, you have to be solo. I have to defeat her just to even advance. I know it's to pass into Avalon but still! She's also Rank 11!

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
kill the minion first
summon a minion of your own.... perferably no where near ya school to save traps
use a high powered DoT
hit with a high hitter

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
Devin Thundertalon on Oct 13, 2016 wrote:
Hello,
I have a problem with Mika Skarka. Currently, she is and has over 10,000 health! She has healing spells, can critical, and use astral spells, in MOOSHU! Also, you have to be solo. I have to defeat her just to even advance. I know it's to pass into Avalon but still! She's also Rank 11!
My favorite tactic for bosses is to stack lots of traps, then take them out with a single, large hit. I agree with camahawk about defeating the minion first. Once the minion is gone, heal up, then start putting down traps and blades. Feint, item card Feint, and spell card Feint all stack up for a hit that will do a bit over five times damage. Add in some blades and your school trap, and you'll destroy this boss with a single, gargantuan-enchanted spell.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
No matter your school, I'd recommend a couple of blades and your 7/8 pip AoE to take out the minion and deal a hefty blow to the boss. Then blade and trap and enchant your strongest single-hit spell. For me, Judgement is perfect. Maybe you could use Efreet or Woolly Mammoth/Colossus or Triton or Medusa or Gnomes/Centaur or Wraith/Skeletal Dragon depending on your school. To me, I'm still in Zafaria but Mika doesn't look too difficult, but I have an Enchanted Armament pet which means double blades so idk.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Try to kill all at the same time. I never waste turns with shields or healing.