Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a slightly better ice heal then snowdrift

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
i'm sure people will say snowdrift is epic, i mean stealing a critical regenerate is awesome, but heres a simple and slightly tactical heal, that hasnt been done...

Out Cold: 4 pip spell, the caster stuns itself, and it can not cast anything as long as he or she decides to remain stun, to remain stun, just click pass turn, doing so will reward you in 100 health times each turn stunned, as in if you been stun for 10 turns, you will have healed, 100 200 300 400....... 800 900 1000.....

opponent benefits, during the time this wizard is stun, they are vulnerable to any and all attacks, since of course, they're stun, and if you get tired of it, if you would use a spell that would remove/stun them, you cancel and destroy their heals

best defense.... full pipped frozen armor/ice armor, and spirit shields.. and then Out Cold

why would ice learn this spell, well one, the pun on words of Out Cold, and you heal while asleep, or stun... and ice is the iron clad brick wall....

best school to tackle this, would be death, health stealers avoid absorbs

any opinions, to this?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I would very much like to see a decent Ice heal. You have SnowDrift and Gobble from the Gobbler Polymorph, virtually all other schools have a heal (except Myth) but to me it would make sense for an Ice Wizard because that's what they are all about is being able to take damage and defense and a heal would be a good defense. Your spell idea is very intriguing..... and slightly unconventional.

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
Wow, calm down with your threads. Why didn't you combine them into one?

Back to topic, would Out Cold heal 100 per turn or increase healing by 100 every turn? The former is underpowered (given that most late-game enemies can get lots of power pips and land a lot more than 100 damage per pip) and the latter is overpowered.

What about starting at 150 and increasing healing by 10 per turn, up to 250?

Explorer
Nov 24, 2010
It would be very easy for your opponent to heavily damage you and negate any healing received while you're basically stunned.

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
sKochiya on Jul 15, 2016 wrote:

Back to topic, would Out Cold heal 100 per turn or increase healing by 100 every turn? The former is underpowered (given that most late-game enemies can get lots of power pips and land a lot more than 100 damage per pip) and the latter is overpowered.

it's obvious that he means it increases by 100 each turn, but i'd say the max it should be is 800, increasing at maybe 75 per turn starting at 100, this way they don't go too crazy in pvp and they have a decent heal, especially in malistaire

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
idk, again ice is the weakest, and there is no max cap of how much you can heal, you wait 50 turns, you get 5000 health, plus each turn before that.... and you're not actually stunned, you are the first turn, but after that, just cast a spell, out cold would be cancelled, and your spell would be cast... so attack when ever ya need, or pass the turn and increase your heal, and if ya critical.... it's 200 400 600 800 1000 1200 1400 1600 1800 2000...... so it adds up.... like a DoT sort of

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
sKochiya on Jul 15, 2016 wrote:

i has the idea's man! they must fly! and this was suppose to be with the Dual Myth Trap and Prism Fuel... but i forgot about this spell idea, and had to add it to a new post.... the others.... different topics... thats like opening a salad box and finding a lego brick house..... ya dont mix none comparing stuff