Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Indication of Guild Status

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 15, 2013
So how do we know if we're in a guild? I was invited to join one, and I did. Then I checked the stats page for my character to see if there's any indication of being in one and found none. I also checked under badges and found nothing. Not sure I overlooked it or it's just not there. I also checked my friends list to see if the guild would show up there and it didn't. There should be a menu for it that lists the number of members, who's in it, related stats and anything else useful. Anyway, thanks for the info.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Alexan580 on Aug 24, 2022 wrote:
So how do we know if we're in a guild? I was invited to join one, and I did. Then I checked the stats page for my character to see if there's any indication of being in one and found none. I also checked under badges and found nothing. Not sure I overlooked it or it's just not there. I also checked my friends list to see if the guild would show up there and it didn't. There should be a menu for it that lists the number of members, who's in it, related stats and anything else useful. Anyway, thanks for the info.
Click on the friendly player icon below your friends list, if you are in a guild it will let you visit your guild house.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2015
There is, in fact, a page with everything you are looking for! In the top-right of your screen, just below the friends list, should be a social button. If you click on that and then click over to the guild page, you can see the number and roster of the guild. That is also how you get to the guild house.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Right now the only way to tell is to check the friendly player menu under guilds, if you are in one it will say visit house.

We still have quite a way to go until guilds are fully functional.