Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost All Arena Tickets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2011
With the new update, all the arena tickets I had saved up are gone. I didn't have too many fortunately, but some of my friends had literal hundreds of thousands saved up and I'm concerned that they're all gone. I'm wondering if the tickets were supposed to be converted to the new blue arena tickets instead of removed entirely?

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
This is a very good question, yet I do not see a reply yet. Can someone please give an answer to this?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Many people missed this even though it was announced all during test to use up your tickets, they did bring them back for awhile so hopefully that helped you.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2012
Same here was NOT happy as my little storm so needed those for resist gems. ANYONE know how to even get blue arena tickets? I see them next to reagents but no way to redeem reagents for the tickets. Please help!

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
Jasmine3429 on May 17, 2022 wrote:
Many people missed this even though it was announced all during test to use up your tickets, they did bring them back for awhile so hopefully that helped you.
I assume that only helped people who played the test realm. I did not see them return for any duration, though I did not check every day. I will a request for some compensation via email and see if I can get anywhere that way.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2022