Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Monster Mayhem Progress Reset

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2016
I had played some monster mayhem yesterday and got around 150 points. I was a bit confused when I saw my points on the event bar reset to 0 today. Then I went to check the myth rat form I had leveled to level 3 for the event and it also reset back to level 1. However, the rewards I earned yesterday and the death ninja pig that I had brought to tier 3 was saved (thank goodness ). Wondering if anyone else has had this bug?

Survivor
Sep 14, 2018
Hey, just wanted to mention that on the first day of this Beastmoon event and the previous one, I upgraded the levels of my krok and wolf both to 3. After I came back to play again on the 2nd day of the events, I found that the levels AND the rewards bar were reset. Just hoping it gets fixed so I don't have to spend more on the upgrades than I should.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2021
Same here, I was REALLY disappointed. Last time I lost all the points I gained, hundreds of Lunaris and the upgrades too. Now "just" the points.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2020
Hey! I've been playing beastmoon events for so long now and I noticed that this reset bug happens everytime they do a maintenance after the event is live.

Hope they will fix it soon cause i lost so many lunari and time the first day of the event.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
The same thing happened to me. I had 200 points on the first day, then I was going to push for the lunari at 350 the following day when I found that my points reset. Very annoying.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2020
It's a shame, this bug has happened again after the most recent maintenance. Any ideas who we could bring up this bug to so it can be fixed?