Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Copying & Pasting in Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Recently, the 2 key, the W key, and the P key all broke on my computer. I've been having to copy & paste those characters in order to use them. However this has made me realize a feature I think Wizard101 could benefit from: copying & pasting. Due to my broken keys and the inability to copy & paste on Wizard101, I have to substitute these characters with other ones (such as double v for w). But what this misspelling means is that many words I use can only be seen by open chatters. If I talk to someone without open chat, I often have to find a different way to say what I intend to say, which is often impossible as not all words with W and P have good synonyms without those letters (like the word "crowns" in reference to the in-game currency obviously doesn't have any good synonyms). This has made me realize how much I would appreciate a copy & paste feature in Wizard101. I also suggest adding it to Pirate101 since I started playing that game recently.