Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Visual Bugs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2020
A couple visual bugs:
Merciless Myth Wand has an incorrect picture in the housing menu.
Amazing Defense Onyx +62 shows +63 for stat.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2021
New lvl 150 Merciless and Malevolent Boots showing a long cone shaped stretch from afar
I've also seen this happen while farming in Hall of Heroes from other users.
Even this can be avoided by stitching other boots to it, I still hope someone could look into that.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2015
the balance merciless boots need to be touched up a bit there is a line that go's to points in the game like it was poorly drawn and i think it need a fix up i dont know if any one else is seeing the same thing

Survivor
Jan 14, 2009
Hello! Haley SeaDreamer max level 150 death wizard here. I’m getting a weird cosmetic glitch that I and other wizards can see. It seems to be tied to only my Merciless Death boots from Lemuria. I’ve tried on other boots and unequipping mine and the bug doesn’t occur with other boots, only this set. It hasn’t always been present but it had been for about a month now. There’s a bar or string that extends into infinity starting at the top of my boots. It’s seen on my mount, walking around without a mount, in character selection, and in battle. It doesn’t negatively affect anything gameplay wise, it’s just getting annoying. Please let me know if I can do anything on my end or if this needs to be fixed internally. Thank you!

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Merciless Boots

I really like these boots, but they're so distracting to wear with the long cone stretching out of them. Any updates on when this will be fixed? It's been over 2 months.