Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvE Dev Diary - Choices by Artie "GraniteHeart" Rogers

AuthorMessage
Administrator
What recent changes have we made to PvE adventure systems and how does player choice factor into new features?

Find out in this very first dev diary by Artie "GraniteHeart" Rogers! https://www.wizard101.com/game/devdiary/pve-devnotes-november2021-choices

"Greetings Adventurers! Artie "GraniteHeart" Rogers Lead Designer There’s been plenty of talk about Player vs Player spells and balance, system structure, and gameplay, so as a change, we want to start a conversation with those of you who enjoy more Player v Environment centric questing, adventuring, and exploring the Spiral." - Artie

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
Sparck on Nov 18, 2021 wrote:
What recent changes have we made to PvE adventure systems and how does player choice factor into new features?

Find out in this very first dev diary by Artie "GraniteHeart" Rogers! https://www.wizard101.com/game/devdiary/pve-devnotes-november2021-choices

"Greetings Adventurers! Artie "GraniteHeart" Rogers Lead Designer There’s been plenty of talk about Player vs Player spells and balance, system structure, and gameplay, so as a change, we want to start a conversation with those of you who enjoy more Player v Environment centric questing, adventuring, and exploring the Spiral." - Artie
First turn advantage from wisps????
first is that now available
second how does that work??

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I love the new "wisps" that activate with multiple wizards.

I LOVE the spellments feature. I just wish there were more ways to procure spellments (perhaps an update to the daily Gravulum replace one of the Gold columns with Spellments).

I would like to see the RoShamBo mechanic implemented in PvE

Wizards really needs an in-game mail system so we can leave messages for our off-line friends (Could we expand the Marleybonian Postal Service?)

I do enjoy getting rental mounts from drops. BUt if I REALLY like the mount, there should be a way of buying it permanently from Zeke. I would happily pay crowns to make permanent some of the rentals I've gotten.

Happy Young Wizard
Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Jul 24, 2012