Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvE Roundtable Livestream on Nov. 18th at 4pm CT

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Join us for a PvE Roundtable Livestream this Thursday, November 18th at 4pm CT!

Community member WhiteTiger93 will be hosting as we talk about a variety of PvE systems. See you in his YouTube chat on Thursday!

http://Youtube.com/c/WhiteTiger93

Developer
I watched the livestream and I loved hearing Artie and Mattnetic discuss PvE! I was especially interested by the spellement discussion and it's music to my ears to hear that they're not happy with the way things are either and they want players to enjoy the grind and have multiple options to acquire spellements in the ways they want!

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
I watched the PvE roundtable stream! It was great, good to hear there's going to be more challenging quests and that spellements might become more accessible.

Explorer
May 07, 2010
i attended the livesteam, the discussion was really insightful & exciting! im primarily a solo player; i want more engaging content, but without it being punishing or limiting. i've always hoped someday for a PvE environment that promotes more variety & options -- more viable gear, more styles of gear (eg. offensive sets, defensive sets), more places to get viable gear (such as crafting, the way late arc 2 did), more variety in spells, etc... just all things that allow gameplay diversity, both across schools and within schools. thankfully, the plans & concepts for these things Mattnetic & Artie shared sounded very promising. 2022 sounds like it'll be a big year. i look forward to how PvE evolves going forward!

thank you KI & WhiteTiger93 for hosting this valuable roundtable!

Administrator
Thanks all for joining us on the roundtable!

We randomly selected two winners to receive a Sky City Bundle. pyt_panda on WhiteTiger93's stream comments and Drakula666 here in our forums.

Congrats to both! Please email us at community@kingsisle.com to confirm and receive your bundle code.

Community Leader
Thanks for attending our PvE Roundtable everyone!

I enjoyed hosting and being able to discuss PvE with KingsIsle, as well as hearing y'all's feedback.

Congratulations to the winners of the bundle!

-WT93

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!