Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ship of Fools Spellements Tier 5 Missing Glow

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 14, 2014
This is mostly for the developers, but I recently just maxed out my Ship of Fools to tier 5. I've spent $800 in crowns in 2 days to fully upgrade it. If I'm correct, I'm pretty sure I remember Ship of Fools having a watered down cyan blue glow to it in the past. Why was it removed? That was literally part of the reason why I wanted to max it out. How am I supposed to show others that it's fully upgraded without the glow? This is a suggestion, but please bring back or add the cyan blue glow to Ship of Fools. I've spent a lot of money on this.

If any of you know a way to send KingsIsle suggestions, please let me know

Survivor
Sep 14, 2014
If you're curious about how OP Ship of Fools really is at tier 5, then here is some info: If you take the Branch 1 path, its base damage will be 330 and you get 50% of their health back. With Epic, it goes up to 630 and 645 with the item card version of Epic. If you take the Branch 2 path, it'll remove the healing for extra damage. Its base damage is 355-395. With Epic, it goes up to 655-695. With the item card version of Epic though, it goes up to 670-710... Do you know how OP that is!? That literally makes Ship of Fools the 3rd strongest 4 pip aoe spell in the game! xd.. The dragoon Fire Dragon being 2nd and Squall Wyvern being 1st because Storm obv ;p. Fire dragon is barely stronger than max Ship of Fools though with a 10 point damage difference at 680-720. The other spells are inferior than Tier 5 Ship of Fools. If you're a Death Wizard using the 4 Pip Avenging Fossil, I can only look down at you now xddd

Ship of Fools: 100/10