Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Further Response from Support

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2021
A week ago, I submitted a request on the website asking for help with an issue I had. The following day, I received a response saying that my request was being transferred to the billing staff. It has now been almost a week since that response was sent, and I haven't heard anything back yet. I even sent a followup email yesterday to check on the status, but I still haven't gotten a response. I don't know what else if anything I can do to make sure things were transferred correctly and are being taken care of. From what I've seen in other posts, usually requests are resolved within 48 hours which is why I'm concerned that somehow my request was "lost" among others.

Administrator
natiusam22 on Jul 16, 2021 wrote:
A week ago, I submitted a request on the website asking for help with an issue I had. The following day, I received a response saying that my request was being transferred to the billing staff. It has now been almost a week since that response was sent, and I haven't heard anything back yet. I even sent a followup email yesterday to check on the status, but I still haven't gotten a response. I don't know what else if anything I can do to make sure things were transferred correctly and are being taken care of. From what I've seen in other posts, usually requests are resolved within 48 hours which is why I'm concerned that somehow my request was "lost" among others.
Hi natisam22,

Apologies about any delay. It's good to hear that you have a support ticket, that's your key that we're aware of the concern. Please reply back to the ticket and inquire on its status if you haven't received another response by the end of the day.