Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New crafter

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2016
So, i'm a level 75 death wizard and I want to start trying to craft deer knight but I've never really crafted anything in this game ever and you need to be a legendary crafter, I believe??? I don't even know where go begin or what to craft to even get to that level so I can craft deer knight, does anyone have any tips?

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Just do crafting quests from:
Wizard city old town
Krokotopia oasis
Marleybones regent square
Mooshu jade palace
Dragonspire atheneum
Celestia floating land
Zafaria baobab market

Start at wc and the quest will lead to the next one.
Thats mostly craft 2 exemplary of an item.
Each quest completed (talk to trainer, craft, craft, ..., go talk to next trainer) give you a badge thzt unlock new recipes

You will need to do azteca krisalys and arcanum craft quest later to craft legendary wands and powerful gears

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I always recommend crafting on all characters, but that’s just me. The first crafting class is in WC. Just follow the quest chain and eventually you’ll be a maxed crafter in no time. These quests are necessary to unlock the crafting timers and other recipes.

I also recommend farming reagents frequently and picking up any reagents that you see. It’s slowly builds up over time. also don’t forget about crafting with intent. Obviously you will have to buy your own recipes for completing the quests, but don’t buy recipes you don’t intend on actually using outside of that. You can always give crafted gear to your lower levels, though (via shared bank)!

If there is ever a double reagent weekend, make sure you go hunting for any rare reagents especially.

Community Leader
Welcome to the world of Crafting!

Crafting is one of my favorite side systems in the game, with the addition of the new Castle Tours recipes that were recently added, I hope they continue adding in more recipes and reagents to craft/craft with :)

-WT93

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!