Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The beastmoon balance moon seeds might have a bug.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
Not sure if this was on purpose or not, but balance moon seeds now have random drops. Either way, this makes it all the more harder to get balance moon idols. I don't see the reasoning behind this considering how lucky you would have to be to even get one balance idol now from a harvest. Due to these drops, I have been unable to level up my balance beastmoon forms. I hope any developers or players can see where I'm coming from. At least other school seeds like storm or fire guarantee that idols every harvest. From now I on, I have celebrate to get even one balance idol from a BALANCE MOON SEED. Although random drops can be interesting, it would best to create a whole other seed all together rather hinder a player's option from gaining idols from one school. That way you have the best of both worlds. If this is a bug, then I hope this gets fixed immediately lmao. I lost so many harmonious moonstones because of this ordeal that I can't gain back. Harmonious moonstones are harder to get than the other moonstones. Until then, I be smart and save the last remaining moonstones I have until this gets fixed sigh. Thanks for listening!