Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wizard wiki

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 08, 2015
I have been using wizard wiki ever since I started playing my first game with no problems and all the sudden I can't access it. I am trying to find out what exactly the instant gallery bundle is since this site has no explanation of what it is.

What is wrong with the wiki site???

Administrator
cardorarla on Apr 20, 2021 wrote:
I have been using wizard wiki ever since I started playing my first game with no problems and all the sudden I can't access it. I am trying to find out what exactly the instant gallery bundle is since this site has no explanation of what it is.

Hi cardorarla! The wiki is a community run site, we don't own or control it.

It may be up by now, it's accessible from here.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
cardorarla on Apr 20, 2021 wrote:

Their twitter said that they were down for a bit.

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
is up, but I just tried to search for instant gallery bundle again and still got nothing . . . KI keeps putting new stuff up and I can't find out how to use andy ot it so it's all useless to me.

I got a drop pet and decided to train it; the first thing to come up was a trained talent? ruined the pet so I deleted it.
Spelliments? Flooded with them and no instructions . . . can't even get rid of the stuff, or the numerous token talents, and the tons of gear dropped on you with no value . . .

It's getting a little more frustrating everyday; all of my friends and family have already quit playing. I would yo but then I would have nothing to do but cleaning . . . LOL