Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Important Item

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Hello, sorry for asking this way. Years ago I used the veterans day code that gave the player Valor wand and a Commemorative Statue. I still have my statue but for the life of me I couldn't find Valor, which I thought younger me must have just put in a chest somewhere. Not until Backpack Butler was added, it says I don't have it, and none of my other characters have it because they are brand new. I fear that I may of deleted a test character way in the past and it was taken with them. Or there was some glitch that removed it from my character. It may be pointless to ask, but may I have one Valor wand to replace the one I lost? I do not expect to receive one given how important they are.

Administrator
micah12x on Apr 20, 2021 wrote:
Hello, sorry for asking this way. Years ago I used the veterans day code that gave the player Valor wand and a Commemorative Statue. I still have my statue but for the life of me I couldn't find Valor, which I thought younger me must have just put in a chest somewhere. Not until Backpack Butler was added, it says I don't have it, and none of my other characters have it because they are brand new. I fear that I may of deleted a test character way in the past and it was taken with them. Or there was some glitch that removed it from my character. It may be pointless to ask, but may I have one Valor wand to replace the one I lost? I do not expect to receive one given how important they are.
Please contact our support team and they can help track where it may have gone! https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game