Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Have an issue with a membership problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2020
I wrote to Kingsisle two days ago about I accidentally bought a wizard101 membership when I meant to buy a pirate101 membership I already have a wizard101 membership. I did not hear back from them. I wrote back yesterday that it had been over twenty four hours and I still have not gotten anything from them. Not even a message that they will respond back soon or whatever. I just want to switch the membership I accidentally bought for wizard101 over to pirate101 I dont know what the problem is that I am not getting a response from them

Administrator
darkangel92281 on Apr 15, 2021 wrote:
I wrote to Kingsisle two days ago about I accidentally bought a wizard101 membership when I meant to buy a pirate101 membership I already have a wizard101 membership. I did not hear back from them. I wrote back yesterday that it had been over twenty four hours and I still have not gotten anything from them. Not even a message that they will respond back soon or whatever. I just want to switch the membership I accidentally bought for wizard101 over to pirate101 I dont know what the problem is that I am not getting a response from them
Hi darkangel92281!

Sorry to hear about the membership issue. No worries though, we'll be glad to help you out.

You said you already contacted support. If you received a support ticket #, that means we've received the request and will get back to you as soon as possible.

If you did not get a support ticket # email, please contact us through a different email provider, such as gmail instead of yahoo.

Thanks for contact support so we can help you out!