Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Time to Expand Monstrology

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
Allow us to make transformations out of the animus.
This is a more of a cosmetic feature that will allow us to show off some of the cool beasts we have collected without having to summon or create house guests. Imagine how cool it would be to have Malistaire running around the commons lol. They already have walking, death, and casting animations. It is already a no brainer! This is also an alternative for those who do not want to waste crowns on the temporary transformations that no longer cost gold. Allow for animus to be tradeable
This is a small suggestion for wizards to be able to share their collections among their wizards. I can understand if this cannot or will not be done due to level discrepancies though. Expand the monstrology spell selectionIt would be cool to see other beasts in the assortment. For example I would love to collect astral beings or the wisps that surround Loremaster to create support treasure cards. Allow us to make boss stuns or boss beguile cards
Currently, we are not allowed to stun or make dispel tc for bosses. As an alternative it would be interesting if we could make cards that would allow us to stun bosses or beguile them exclusively for cool gameplay features. Allow us to use monstrology to make special tc out of NPC specific cards
For example, some NPCs cast cool natural hits that we could make as tc. They are awesome animations they tend to be overlooked once we are done questing. This could also expand into us being able to use animus to replicate the same cards they cast from their own decks! Like I would love to replicate lord of blazes and other cool cards that are not currently obtainable/trainable.