Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Potion Storage

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
Greetings!

Since the start of Winter Scroll of Fortune in 2019 and Crown Reward weekends, our backpacks have become quite full of Potions! This is a great problem to have, and I know potions are meant to be used instead of stored, but often we save them for events they are needed in most. I have been using potions regularly and I still have 7 pages of potions (56 items). Since I have been using them regularly, I know others who participate in Scroll of Fortune and Crown Reward weekends must also be having this spatial issue in their backpacks. If there was a way to incorporate potions as actual placed hosing items or even a potion vault, that would be most helpful!

As always, thank you for making the game a better place for all

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
Sometimes I don't even redeem prizes because I have nowhere to put them. So then what's the point and where's the fun? A potion vault would be a fantastic addition to the game Any improvements to storage of anything would make this game more enjoyable. Thanks.

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
i completed every scroll until now and i agree a potion vault is what we need
(and i'm not against pet, housing, gold, TC, mount vault too)