Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two Player Mount Not Working.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2021
My friend and I wanted to use the two player mount called Chompy Bronto. In the past they were able to ride on the bronto just fine, but recently we haven't been able to have two players ride on it. We've made sure that no other mounts are being used, that they're pressing the correct buttons, and that they're in a group with me but it's not working. Is there any way to fix this?

Administrator
bunnyrice on Feb 15, 2021 wrote:
My friend and I wanted to use the two player mount called Chompy Bronto. In the past they were able to ride on the bronto just fine, but recently we haven't been able to have two players ride on it. We've made sure that no other mounts are being used, that they're pressing the correct buttons, and that they're in a group with me but it's not working. Is there any way to fix this?
Hmm, so it used to work and now it doesn't? When did you first started noticing the difference?

Survivor
Feb 04, 2021
Sparck on Feb 19, 2021 wrote:
Hmm, so it used to work and now it doesn't? When did you first started noticing the difference?
We noticed it a few days prior to when I made the thread here, but decided to post about it on the 14th due to it having happened more than once. We were never able to get the mount to work as intended on the 14th and haven't tried since due to conflicting times of being able to get on.

Developer
I just tried to reproduce this on our test server and was unable to reproduce this. Make sure you are in the same party when you get a chance to try again.