Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ravenwood School Activities

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 25, 2012
I'd like to see more class activity in wizard101 because it is odd how we are in class only when we are called to learn new spells- we aren't doing anything in class besides that

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Star Gator on Feb 12, 2021 wrote:
I'd like to see more class activity in wizard101 because it is odd how we are in class only when we are called to learn new spells- we aren't doing anything in class besides that
I like to think that that's what our Wizard does when we go offline.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
I love this idea!

I would like to see more quests to help out our teachers or even experience classroom sessions, that would be so cool.

- Christopher IceBreeze

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Star Gator on Feb 12, 2021 wrote:
I like this idea. The daily events are cool and sort of feel like homework, but It would be nice to have a "student" feeling at the Ravenwood School.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Lookit Light on Feb 13, 2021 wrote:
I like to think that that's what our Wizard does when we go offline.
I agree Lookit Light!

That being said, yes interacting more with our professors I think would be a great opportunity. Perhaps even some way to earn additional spellements for some of our spells?