Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spells not appearing during PVP?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 29, 2020
Hi everyone,
So keep in mind I dont know if this is a part of a PVP update or if this is a glitch on my side, but I faced quite a problem during my PVP session that happened just recently.
Essentially, despite having a full deck worth of spells, only half of them actually showed up. Some healing spells didnt, as well as sun spells to buff up my spells and some attack spells didnt appear either.
I was wondering if this is part of new changes made to the PVP system or if its a glitch so im posting it in Halston's Laboratory. However, maybe someone can enlighten me if theyve faced same issue.

Thanks a lot!

Survivor
Sep 16, 2015
KatherineWeaver on Dec 14, 2020 wrote:
Hi everyone,
So keep in mind I dont know if this is a part of a PVP update or if this is a glitch on my side, but I faced quite a problem during my PVP session that happened just recently.
Essentially, despite having a full deck worth of spells, only half of them actually showed up. Some healing spells didnt, as well as sun spells to buff up my spells and some attack spells didnt appear either.
I was wondering if this is part of new changes made to the PVP system or if its a glitch so im posting it in Halston's Laboratory. However, maybe someone can enlighten me if theyve faced same issue.

Thanks a lot!
Hi Katherine,

No enchanted spells can be in the Side Deck, they have to be regular TC.
So if you made a TC in Unicorn way, it's can no longer go into the sidedeck.
Actually, most of these should now show a PVP symbol on them. All buffs have
been labeled no PVP, a new spell that you have to level up for has replaced them.