Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Full Questline Buddy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2020
Hi! I want to make a brand new character and go through the game, side quests included, with 1 buddy (maybe more, but everyone has times when they play and when they can't, so it's easier to only deal with two schedules). I find solo play very limiting, as many things can get extremely difficult, long, or tedious when playing by yourself. Also, playstyles are heavily limited for solo players.

I'm willing to play any school besides Myth or Death. I would prefer to play Storm, Life, or Balance, but I'm willing to flex. I have a month long x-mas break from school right now, so I'll be available to play from 10am to midnight (EST) most days, though I have a tendency to even stay up past 5am some nights. Once school starts again, I'll be available from 4pm-10pm on weekdays, and then 10am to midnight on weekends. (obviously, times will vary based on my day-to-day schedule, and if I feel like getting off early or playing late)
I have a separate Death wizard that I solo, and I play many other games as well, so I'm fine with waiting. I would be more comfortable if the other person was also like this, or at least was understanding if I wanted to do other things or simply didn't feel like playing sometimes. Please do not buddy with me with the intention of making this your main wizard! I would prefer that we be friends on discord so we can text each other when we want to/can play, but we can communicate WHILE playing however you would prefer.
I will not be doing anything on this wizard without the other person, and would prefer that the other person does not do anything without me either. (On that specific wizard of course, I don't care about other accounts obviously)
If you are interested in buddying the game from the beginning, please reply! I'm willing to be flexible with anything, including playing times, characters, communication, anything, so don't be afraid to ask. We can use discord OR the in-game chat, whichever is more convenient or comfortable. If age and/or gender is a concern, I will at least say that I am a male teenager. Thank you :)