Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

problem with a full house

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
this happens once in awhile, so my other wizards cannot go to my top rated house with all my gauntlets

it usually doesnt last very long so i dont mind so much. it has lasted for a few hours a few times.

today my house was full all day and when i went there as the owner. there was no one there, so they all were in my gauntlets. every time i went, no one.

i started looking around for spinners. went through the whole outside and inside, didnt find any. i went in my magical treehouse and there one was. but being in the treehouse, i couldnt eject them from the house. i literally had to take the treehouse and put it in another house. i went back and tried to go there on a different wizard and still could not. so i went back as the owner and there the spinner was off to the side, so i ejected him from my house. then tried to come back on a different wizard and still could not. apparently he didnt count.

so i took my winterbane and my sultans out of my house, since they are the most popular and placed them in a different house. and then tried to go my house on a different wizard, and the first time in over 12 hours i could go to my house.

apparently, i had spinners inside my gauntlets all freaking day, blocking others from coming to my house to have fun.

is there maybe anyway this could be implemented, the owner can see a list of people in their house and how long they are there and the ability to eject those people as well.

Administrator
Caitlyn Darkshard on Dec 7, 2020 wrote:
this happens once in awhile, so my other wizards cannot go to my top rated house with all my gauntlets

it usually doesnt last very long so i dont mind so much. it has lasted for a few hours a few times.

today my house was full all day and when i went there as the owner. there was no one there, so they all were in my gauntlets. every time i went, no one.

i started looking around for spinners. went through the whole outside and inside, didnt find any. i went in my magical treehouse and there one was. but being in the treehouse, i couldnt eject them from the house. i literally had to take the treehouse and put it in another house. i went back and tried to go there on a different wizard and still could not. so i went back as the owner and there the spinner was off to the side, so i ejected him from my house. then tried to come back on a different wizard and still could not. apparently he didnt count.

so i took my winterbane and my sultans out of my house, since they are the most popular and placed them in a different house. and then tried to go my house on a different wizard, and the first time in over 12 hours i could go to my house.

apparently, i had spinners inside my gauntlets all freaking day, blocking others from coming to my house to have fun.

is there maybe anyway this could be implemented, the owner can see a list of people in their house and how long they are there and the ability to eject those people as well.
Thanks Caitlyn for the detailed feedback on this concern. We're aware of some housing/gauntlet issues and are working on a resolution.