Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Issue moving a house into my shared bank

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2020
I know you can move a house into your shared bank thanks to this forum post, but I have the Briny Deep Retreat, and I' m trying to move it into my shared bank for my other character , I completely emptied out the house, I did a sweep of the house, and the decorator says there are no items left outside, or in the house, but when I go back to my dorm and try to place it in my shared bank, it tells me it has non-sharable items in it, can anyone help me figure out why? this is a pretty new account, thought that might be why, because of the 90 day thing on transferring houses, but then shouldn't the error message just say that? Thanks!

Survivor
Oct 03, 2009
I've been puzzled on this for 3 days now and i see no category for it so i'm trying my luck here...

I want to trade one of my house from one character from the other on the same account. It's been 90 days so that's not the problem.
I picked up all my items and they were automatically put in my attic both indoors and outdoors, I get rid of all my plants and soil, nothing is on the walls, and my character doesn't own teleporters.

Every time i try and go trade the house it keeps saying i have a no trade item somewhere in the house when it's squeaky clean, i've check the house now 25+ times. Could someone give me some help or maybe an admin could help me on this problem?

Survivor
Apr 09, 2017
So, I've had this one character- a fire wizard- for years. Never got further than level 20, but I had a lot of cool stuff on that character. I decided that I wanted to start fresh with a new fire wizard and I figured I'd just transfer all my stuff to the new wizard. Everything was going fine... until I tried to transfer my Battlemage Keep to the new wizard through the shared bank. Every time I scroll over the "send to shared bank" button, it tells me that I can't transfer the house because it has "untradable items". Yet, there's not a single item in the house. I picked everything up before trying to trade it. I'm not sure what else to do, but I don't want to delete this old character and, subsequently, delete the Battlemage Keep with it. I haven't played this game in a few years, so I may be missing something that I completely forgot about in my years-long break from the game, but does anyone have a clue what's happening??

Explorer
Jun 23, 2012
Hey! I'm having a similar issue. I have completely emptied my Sultan's Palace and checked for every possible cause and yet it says my house has no trade items. I don't think it is a new account issue since mine is pretty old. The 90 day limit is for houses that have already been equipped on another wizard through the shared bank, once you receive said house there is a wait time before you can transfer it again. Hopefully this thread gets more replies so the issue can be solved.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
Hi AOTSOLDIER,

I don't have any solutions to your problem, but I wanted to let you know that I'm in the same boat too. I've also been trying to switch a house from one character to another that hasn't already been in the shared bank so there's no 90 day clearance and the no-trade item message appears when the house is empty. Support told me that it's an issue they're working on at the moment, so don't be discouraged and sell/delete anything you want to trade yet. I don't know how long it's going to take, but if there's more players that come across this and post, it'll have more urgency.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Hello,

I am trying to transfer a house in my shared bank to another character. I picked up every item in the house, and I don't have any teleporters in any of my houses so that's not a worry. It is a Wysteria Villa. Every time I try to share bank it, it says "house has no trade items". But I picked up every single item in the house. What is wrong? Please help :)

Thanks

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
Bought this years ago, want to trade it to my new wizard for my shared bank. I picked up all the items across the house. Cleared out the attic. Cleared all the plants/soil. And still I get the message "has no trade items". Please Help :DD

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I am having the same exact problem! I am trying to transfer my completely emptied Wysteria Villa and it's saying "house has no trade items". But it's completely empty and no teleporters arrive there. Hopefully they fix this issue soon!

Survivor
May 30, 2013
I am having the same exact problem as well! I am trying to transfer over this Massive Fantasy Palace and its frustrating because I moved EVERYthing into my attic and its still saying "House has No-Trade items".

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Hello,
My siblings, parents and I all play this game together since it's release. We wanted to make new characters and we've had so many houses that we all tried putting one into our shared bank and are all having the same issue. It's a bit frustrating, especially as we want to keep things but the dorms are just too small and the bank/shared bank are limited.

Administrator
Hi all,

We're aware of this issue. Your cases may be due to some item being improperly marked "non-tradeable". We're working on a fix for this!