Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Request: Shinobi Bundle Comeback

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
I wasn't entirely sure if this would be a topic for dorms or Ravenwood, but it is a suggestion, so I didn't think this would be incorrect.

Every so often, retired bundles are rereleased to the masses for a limited time. I'm not sure who makes the call on which ones are released when, though supposed that this would be the best way to have my voice heard. I would really love for the Shinobi bundle to be taken into consideration for this treatment.

Battle rings are standard to bundle houses, but most of the in-game ones are left without this feature. The Shinobi bundle adds a housing item that allows us to place a battle ring in any house we fancy. This unique function is a bit unfortunate to be locked behind a bundle; even so, I would love a chance for newer players to take advantage of it.

Thank you!

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
i second this. not just because of the battle ring, but it also gives in game houses the "free" gift thingie (i dont know what this is called, sorry, haha)